Designed a user charge system, capital and operating financial plan, and industrial waste source control program. The purposes of this engagement were to:
- Bring this EPA grantee into compliance with EPA’s user charge and industrial Pretreatment regulations
- Developed a long-range financial plan to fund sewer construction, ongoing operations, maintenance, and replacement cost.
- Assisted the Commission in designing, installing and implementing a computer-based accounting and financial management system.
- Trained the Commissions’ staff and management in the use of the system
- Assisted the Commission in evaluating its annual budgetary process and the adequacy of its user charges after one year of operation.